It’s still early October but I’m already excited for Halloween. I have no idea what I’m dressing up as but I’ve watched plenty of YouTube make up tutorials.
I was inspired by Tammy on Make up Revolution YouTube channel. She used the SFX beauty Pallet, liquid latex, fake blood and dark lipstick. I actually ordered everything she used in the videos!
For this blog I wanted to share with you, my first attempt at using liquid latex, using the layering technique ( with tissue) and fake blood.
How to do it
- Apply liquid latex to the skin
- Separate tissue, to small thin layers and stick or piece over liquid latex
- Apply liquid latex over tissue
- Repeat process like 4-6 times
- Cut a hole in the “fake wound”
- Wait to dry and pour fake blood in
How I found it
I actually was impressed at how easy it was to do. It was pretty messy and even after I cleaned the bathroom, I kept spotting fake blood. I think it would be best to practice before doing the real deal, as I learnt that using small bits of tissue and building it up is really key.
Will I use it again
Defo! Can’t wait to use it for Halloween? Just need some outfit suggestions??? Let me know if you have any ideas???