1. Gym 3x a week – I have been slacking on the gym. I am however joining a new gym, and I’m excited for its convenience, and my friends also goes to this gym.
2. Eat Healthy – I always struggle this time of year as I just want hot food! I’m going to focus on yummy warm soups for lunch.
3. Get organised at work – I want to get organised in my new job. I need a pencil case and folders.
4. Only drink twice – This is for fitness reasons and for productive reasons. I would like to have some productive and fun weekends.
5. Do a October photo shoot! – I wanna get my DSLR out to take some Autumn photos leaves, pumpkins, hot drinks you name it.
I love Autumn, it’s defiantly one of my favourite seasons. As you may know by now I love a list and I therefor wanted to list all my favourite things about Autumn! There are so many things I love about Autumn but I’m going to give you my top 10!
1. Pumpkin spiced Latte’s – OMG they are actually the dream! If you haven’t one get you need to go get one 😍 ( I would recommend Starbucks)
2. Cosy Blankets – I’ve already bought a grey fluffy throw for this Autumn from Asda ☺️
3. Fluffy socks – it’s the perfect season to snuggle up with fluffy socks. I bought some greats bed socks from next ✨
4. Leaves falling off the tree – I love how the streets look filled with crispy orange leaves.🍂
5. Boots – I love when it’s time to get the boots out to keep your toes warm👢
6. Rainy movie days – such a great excuse to stay in and be cosy when it’s a cold rainy Autumn day 🌧
6. Cold morning with the sun beaming – I love the contrast of the morning being cooler but the sun still shining 🌞
7. Halloween – I love planning Halloween, I literally get so excited to dress up and watch YouTube tutorials on Halloween make up 🎃
8. Spicy Candles – I love that all the spiced candles start to come out in the shop! I haven’t bought any yet but will defiantly go to the Yankee candle shop🕯
9. Darker shades of Lipsticks – So I can whip out my Mac Captive and my darker reds! 💋
10. Chunky knits – Jumpers and Cardigans! They are just soooo cosy!👚