It’s Post Halloween weekend and my skin is in need of tlc due to alcohol ruining my skin and the OTT Halloween make up drying my skin out.
This week I am trying another 7th heaven brand mask. This mask contains avocado, Aloe Vera and walnut in. The aim is to exfoliate and moisture’s your skin.
How to apply
1. Cleanse your face
3. 15-20 mins relax time
4. Rinse off
First impressions of the mask, is that the smell of avocado is very strong. The overall smell of the mask is, an earth smell. Applying is really simple and isn’t messy at all. I love the fact that the mask has beads in it, which exfoliates your skin as you apply it.
I left the mask on for 25 mins, this as enough time for it to fully dry. Again nice and simple to come off, I used a flannel and it took three mins to take it off. I felt like I was exfoliating my skin.
My skin feels fresh, and defiantly feels exfoliated. I love the fact it was easy to apply and easy to take off. I wasn’t a fan off the smell, even though I love avocado! Strange!
I give this mask 4/5!
Have you tried any other 7th heaven masks? What’s your favourite mask? I would love to hear from you!
1. Gym 3x a week – I have been slacking on the gym. I am however joining a new gym, and I’m excited for its convenience, and my friends also goes to this gym.
2. Eat Healthy – I always struggle this time of year as I just want hot food! I’m going to focus on yummy warm soups for lunch.
3. Get organised at work – I want to get organised in my new job. I need a pencil case and folders.
4. Only drink twice – This is for fitness reasons and for productive reasons. I would like to have some productive and fun weekends.
5. Do a October photo shoot! – I wanna get my DSLR out to take some Autumn photos leaves, pumpkins, hot drinks you name it.
I ordered this Pretty Smooth seaweed mud mask from Boohoo.com.
I must admit it smelt pretty amazing and smelt really fresh. It came in an easy squeezing tube. I did have to use quite a lot to
Cover my whole face.
It said leave on for 10-15 mins and then wash off. I didn’t feel like the mask was dry by this time and I left it on for a total of 20 mins. At this point is still wasn’t dry in an places.
I washed it off with a flannel, as it was difficult to take off with just water.
After my skin felt like it had a good wash, rather then a good face mask.
This product was very cheap ( literally a pound or two for a massive tube). I am sorry to say ( hate being a Debby downer) but this mask wasn’t very good. I didn’t feel like my skin was overall fresh for using a facemask.