Saturday is usually spent catching up on everything you couldn’t do in the week!
This Saturday I made a to do list to make sure I got all of it done and didn’t miss anything.
I woke up around 9am and made myself boiled egg on toast ( and of coarse a cuppa)
- Gathered all my dirty clothes and took them to the local laundrette! One of things to do off my list. I can collect it on Tuesday
- Next I visited Kiko too look for a dark nude lipstick, which I found straight away. This lipstick is for the wedding that I am being a brides maid for in May.
- Next was time to meet the girls for lunch in one our Faves places, China China on Little Presron Street. I had Sweet and Sour chicken.
- Tried on nude heels for the wedding but didn’t like the colour of them. They where a brown nude and I feel we need a lighter nude.
- Plan pub outfit, so I bought new top and new heels ooops. I also bought my work shoes in the same place I purchased some plain dolly shoes.
Overally I did pretty well, I only forgot to go and collect pottery. I can go and collect that in the week though.
The last thing to do was go to the pub. happy Saturday.